Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Re-did Voice Bank

But I totally forgot to even them out, so it's possible that I will re-do them again!
So far, the voice is the best, but it could be that I have not heard my olde one post the PC's sound card death. (I now own a laptop, so I am happy~)
But, besides that, I still need to work on the re-design art junks as well as work with my rules for her usage (including the universal UTAU ones). But I need to see if installing the tablet via CD will make the lag go away, or at least not be as bad, when I use it. That is what kept me from re-doing it, actually. Will try it, later.

Also! Can anyone dumb-down the instructions on making an oto.ini thing? I keep hearing (reading) about it, or at least have it mentioned, yet I just get stumped and remain too lazy to try Yesi-chan's tutorial. Possibly, in the future, I will try to understand and ask questions, but since I still have a relatively long way to go 'fore Michi's (yes, I have gotten lazy of using the katakana for the name) debut to the UTAU realm and junk. Which is fine, since I get to just be infatuated with it more~

So far, what I need to do::
~ Get a new sound card and-or hope for laptop to be received [really] soon -- Done! (Laptop)
~ Be 100% confident in ミチ's design
~ Create new Concept Art, Official Art and avatar
~ Create ミチ's Bio and such
~ Re-record voice bank -- Done! Likely to be done again, though.
~ Be confident in voice bank, enough to advertise
~ Advertise with a demo or something of that sort
~ Give link to download voice bank
~ Try to add ミチ to http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/UTAUloids

No comments:

Post a Comment